Image Map

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hooray for Donors Choose!!

I am so excited! I have gotten two projects funded in the last week by Donors Choose! I got funding for some amazing picture books that I will use for my reading and writing mini lessons. Some of the books that I received are the following:










I can't wait to use these books!

Okay, so that wasn't the only project I got funded! The other project that I got funded was a MakerBot 3D printer! These printers cost over $2,000 and I was able to get an Almost Home funding match! I am beyond excited! This is what the printer looks like:
I will be able to use this in my classroom to support the Arts and Engineering standards in the classroom and so much more. I'm so excited to start making 3D objects like rocks and minerals, landforms, game pieces and so much more. The ideas are endless and I'm sure that my students and I will be able to explore so many different ways to enhance their learning in the classroom.

Thank you so much Donors Choose and MakerBot! We can't wait to learn more about this amazing tool!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...