Image Map

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Classroom Check Out Board!

Well, I have been absent lately! I have been busy with summer school, but it has now ended. Now it's time to start getting my classroom ready for the year. I feel like I am so behind!! I will be working in the classroom this week, but next week I will be taking a STEM Science class with our district, so I've gotta get busy! Tonight, I made a checkout board for the classroom. I really think it turned out cute, and hopefully the kids will like using this system for signing out of the room.

To make this I bought a bright purple magnet board, magnets, rocks, sticky tape, washi tape, and duck tape. Oh and I got fun sticker letters too! I used the duck tape around the edges of the board and I used the washi tape to divide the sections of the board.

Check out my finished product! It should be fun in the classroom with this interactive sign out board!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...