Image Map

Thursday, October 23, 2014

We Love Our Halloween Witches!

Thanks to Joey Udovich at Create, Teach and Share my class was able to make these wonderful "Witch Crafts"! I must tell you that my students loved making them. Originally, I was going to send copies of the witch to print in color, and let my students cut it out. However, I changed my mind and I'm so happy!  My students truly enjoyed creating their own unique witch! In addition, they loved writing their Halloween story to go with it.

Joey provides everything you need for this product in her store. It even came with ready made prompts for the students to use and create their Halloween stories. If you are interested in creating your own "Witch Crafts" you can click here!

Here's some of our witches from our hallway!



If you haven't liked Joey's Facebook page you should do that too. You can click here for that! She has great ideas for upper elementary teachers!

Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...