Image Map

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Celebrating!

I am linking up with Ruth Ayres writes to share a celebration! Every Saturday we will link up on on our blogs to share some kind of Celebration that you want to talk about in the classroom. It can be anything! I was trying to think of something fun that I can celebrate.

Discover. Play. Build.
So this week I am celebrating my class in working on their Mystery Stories. We are wrapping them up this coming week and we are doing our writing celebration this coming Thursday. My kids still have some work to do with editing, but we are on the right track! They have been working hard and I know our writing celebration will put them in the right frame of mind to continue down this writing path!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...