Image Map

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Crazy Week!

Well it's been a crazy week! I started summer school, so I have been extremely busy with that. However, now it's one week down and three weeks to go. The nice thing is we only work 16 days of the 4 weeks. I'm teaching Reading so that has been fun, but I get so frustrated with some of my 5th graders who don't want to read. We have been trying to work on sticking with our books, and staying engaged. It's working for some...but of course not others.

I am headed to Hobby Lobby this weekend to get some supplies! So excited. I've been pinning things on pinterest and I've got some new teacher ideas I want to try. I will be working on a few things including my clipboards. I will post pictures as I get things done. Hopefully, I can do it!!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...