Image Map

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Getting the Blogger in me Going!

Well, after 3 days of playing with another blog that I had, I finally had to scratch it because I couldn't get any of the links to work on it. Started from scratch last night and changed my blog from Bournes Blogging Blabber to Bournes Blogging Babble. Not sure exactly what the problem was, but I think it's because I had changed the name from something I had a few years ago that I only used in the classroom. However, once I changed it, I was surprised how I was able to start adding some links!! Now I still have a ways to go, but at least I am on the right track now.

I will be off at baseball today watching my son play, but I will come back tonight to try and get some more kinks worked out of this blog. I've linked the blog to Facebook and to Blog Lovin'! Please follow my page, as I will start putting more information up really soon! Thanks so much!

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Tammy--It's Kristen from Aspire to Inspire. You said you'd be interested in the postcard exchange, which is fantastic! Could you (if you haven't already) go back to my blog post, click on the "here" link at the end of the post and fill in your contact info (as well as your teaching partner's if that's okay with her). I'll be in touch soon about it. Thanks!

    PS I'm your newest blog follower. :)

    Kristen
    Aspire to Inspire

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...